Saturday, December 31, 2011

Time flies when your having fun

Im sitting here getting ready to get up and make a pot of coffee to enjoy this evening. I cant believe this year has flew by so quickly. Just goes to show how fast time flies once you have children. We have had a BLESSED 2011. I cant wait to see what 2012 holds. This time last year we were waiting to bring in 2011, with out new baby girl who was just a few days old. & our precious little man who was turning 4 shortly after New Years. Now I have a 1 year old, and a young boy who will be 5 in February. OMG!
So I have been slacking over the month of December with posts. So here is a catch up of the last few weeks.
 
This was one of Rileys favorite things we did over the Holidays. We made chocolate covered pretzels. They were a hit in our house! :)

Here were the kids Christmas morning. Riley was in complete shock and disbelief. It was such a wonderful morning. Dailee Rae was soo excited, and loved it. Once Riley woke completely up.. he couldnt stop playing with all his new stuff. 


& the BABY GIRL turned 1. Riley and I cooked her some cupcakes. I made the icing myself. It was delicious, and took no time to fix. I then added black food coloring and made it look like minnie mouse with a pink bow on them! I add a "d" to hers. That was alot of fun. She has a birthday party next weekend with all our family and close friends. 

So I know I had posted before about a special give away from Candice and I to our fans. So here goes. I will use random.org and pick a lucky winner. Rules are.. you must leave a simple comment letting us know you read this blog. We want to see just how many followers we have that are keeping us with our amazing lives. LOL

Love you all, and Happy New Year! :)


7 comments:

  1. I read it! Those pretzels look yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love Riley's Christmas pjs and Dailees cupcake face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a cute family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i keep up with the blog, i love choc covered pretzels, yummm! Also i did a minnie mouse party for my babys 1st bday too, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i read your blog. makes me laugh lookin at Dailee Rae with that icing all over herself! i can't wait for SC to turn one haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read..not the surprise I was expecting haha

    ReplyDelete