Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A little nervous!

So today I have to go have a ultra sound on my right breast at my first check up for baby Carsen the doctor found a lump during my breast exam. He said he thinks it is a cyst but wants to make sure!  I'm so glad to have a great Dr. whom noticed, I admit I am terrible with doing self breast exams, I really need to start this has been a bit of a wake up call. There so far is no family history of breast cancer but is history of cysts. So I am hopefully that is all it is! Just kind of a scary thing when the Dr. tell you at 27 you have a lump, I guess I just never thought I'd have to worry at this age. But times have changed and alot can happen at a young age now. Just thought i'd share my issue incase anyone else out there is dealing with the same scary issue! Will update you with results once I have them!! Hope you all have a great Wednesday :) -Candice-

No comments:

Post a Comment