Friday, December 9, 2011

Candy Cane Bark!!

So last night I was craving something sweet & minty! My fav cookies are the girl scout thin mint cookies!! Anyhow normally people make "peppermint bark" with white chocolate well my husband does not like white chocolate so I don't ever have that in my house! I had Chocolate chips & candy canes on our Christmas tree, so I thought hmm.. Chocolate & Mint perfect!! I melted a bag of chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 second increments stirring after each till the were melted & had took about 6-8 candy canes & broke them up put them in our bullet & grinded them down I then mixed 3/4 of it into the melted chocolate I spread it on a wax paper covered cookie sheet & then sprinkled the rest of the candy cane crumble on top! Put in in the fridge to let harden like 2 hours & broke into pieces!! It was so yummy the hubs loved it & Aiden kept asking for more! So I'm calling mine.. Candy Cane Bark lol :) -Candice-  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment