Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mini Party!!

So yesterday we had just a small get together with a few of our closest friends to celebrate Brycen's 1st Birthday. The weeks before were just crazy so I waited to have a lil something for him! We had it at our house normally when I do a b-day party I have it somewhere else b/c I can't have alot of people in my house I get a little crazy, so I decided to keep it small! We just had pizza & snacks & I made his cupcakes, I wanted a "Little Man" theme. So I had made little mustaches for Brycen's cupcakes I had mini & regular ones, I also had some pics of Brycen up that I had took of him in a tie & photo shopped a mustache on him lol!
  My good friend Liz from Liz Marie Blog (check her out she is AMAZING) Anyhow she was kind enough to take some pics of Brycen. Ps Brycen is on her Blog <3
 Another good friend of mine Lynn of BradyBunchBoutique on etsy (check her out amazingly cute items) made Brycen a onesie that said Little Man & had a mustache on it adorable!!!
   We had a great time I was very happy with how things turned out & it was very inexpensive :) which is great since Christmas is coming & we will be traveling home so we have to save money. Here are just a couple pics from "Little Man's" party. Have a great day -Candice-


No comments:

Post a Comment