Monday, December 12, 2011

lights lights lights....& even more lights

This is my families favorite time of year. Christmas is such a special time. I know I have posted tons of post about this already, but I just cant get enough. As you all can tell I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

So, anyways here are some photos of a neighbor of ours from 2005-2006 house during Christmas time every year. We love taking the kids down there to go look at Christmas lights. 



 


 Welcome to Ernul NC

 Where is Riley? There he is Riley Frost!

 Wheres he at? Riley tree?
This is Riley with his favorite!!!

We had so much fun going as a family looking at the lights. Dailee Rae and Riley really enjoyed it! For all our local followers, and fans please be sure to go check out the lights on hwy 17n! :) They've added more this year! :)

Til next time, so long friends:)
Karmen

No comments:

Post a Comment