Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas time

Christmas time is my favorite time of the year! All the cute decor, and the fun of putting up the Christmas tree, and wrapping presents, shopping like no other time of the year, all the food and sweets, my list goes on and on. 

Here are a few photos from our house to yours! I will surely post more as time draws closer to Christmas and we starting having family outings! 

This is Art by Me made by Riley! Its so stinking cute, and had to be put in a frame. 

My little Christmas house, snow glob, and my new adorable tall snow man! :)

Rileys stocking, and Dailees! :)

Rons stocking!
Yes that's spongebob on TV, Candice caught me! Sad thing is, Rileys not even here. bahaha

My stocking!

My amazing Christmas tree! I am in love with it! Its a country tree. We have animals on it, and colors red, brown, and green! :)

Presents shoved to the side.

Tons of awesome presents!

more presents...

another view!

up close...

I am in love <3


We have such a busy month in the month of December. We have school plays, dinners with families, meeting Santa, Christmas parties, Christmas morning breakfast... and Im sure much more I cant remember right now. I will be updating soon! :)


Happy Holidays


Karmen<3





2 comments:

  1. hehe I love your comentary! Your tree looks great I should put the pic of our Charlie Brown tree up bahaha -Candice-

    ReplyDelete