Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hi from NY

Hey everyone hope you all have had a great few days!!! Sorry it's been a couple day's since I have posted I am up Western NY where my husband & I are from we drove 12 hours straight with both boy's so we could spend Christmas with our families :) It's so nice to be back home for a little bit & the boy's are thoroughly enjoying time with their Grammy's & Papa's & Aunts & Uncles!! It's nice too to have some extra eyes on the kids so I can actually sit my preggo butt down & relax for a few minutes ahhh so nice lol!! We were very much looking forward to some snow but it has all melted boo :( we are hoping we get a good storm before we leave to take the boy's out to play in it!! We shall see, the hubby is going to a football game tomorrow with my brother the Buffalo Bills we are only a 1/2 hour from buffalo!
    Tonight my momma is making her yummy Turkey rolls mashed potatoes & green bean casserole YUM! This is a great recipie you need to try super easy & yummy!! You get sliced turkey from the deli cut on the thicker side put stuffing down the center roll them up & put a toothpick in the middle to secure then pour gravy over them & bake them at 350 degrees for 1 hour. They are so easy & so good!! Here is a pic you all need to try this :) Enjoy!!
  Will post again soon I will try my best to keep up, we will be making some cookies as a family & I will try to get some other family outing pics up but I apologize if there is a delay hey I'm on vacation right? Lol till next time -Candice-
                                                                       Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment