Friday, January 13, 2012

Time doesn't stop

Since New Years we have been pretty busy. I just had my best friend since 8th grade come with her little baby boy and spend a week with us. It was sooo nice catching up. I'm even more excited that we only live about 2 hours and 15mins from one another. We had Dailees party last week. It was so nice to have all our friends and family together. She sure is one special girl. Ron went back to work this week, after being off for A week. I'm sad he's gone back due to me and Dailee both being sick this week. Finally feeling some better. Mom is coming to visit this weekend. Going to do her hair and out to lunch! So long for now. Btw keep Candice and baby Carsen in your rayers. Check previous post about her situation she has going on right now. Any experience with any of this would be helpful to her! Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment