Monday, January 16, 2012

So, have you hear the saying.. "when life throws you lemons, make lemon aid? Well, threw out life you come to a lot of rocks in the road when you just dont know to jump over, or try to push threw. At least I know I do. We are so blessed  and I am so fortunate enough to have such an amazing husband. This man would bend over backwards for my children and myself. He is amazing. & God made him just for me. We celebrated our 6 wedding anniversary in November. It hasn't been a smooth ride, but its been worth every rock in the road that we have gotten past.


We have been threw basic training, a 8 month deployment, and much more I have no time to list. It has made us so much in love, and appreciate each other that much more. His current job now has him gone alot. So when he is home we enjoy every second as a family!

I AM SO BLESSED!!
Karmen

No comments:

Post a Comment