Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ranch & Bacon Chicken(CrockPot)

I made this for dinner last night it was soooo good! You serve with egg noodles & FYI: Don't add salt it has enough! Here is the recipe:

3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts

2 tbsp real bacon bits ( I used real bacon I cooked 6 pieces & cut up small)
1 tsp minced garlic
1 pkg
Directions:
 ranch dressing mix
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
egg noodles

 Directions
1. Combine bacon, garlic, ranch dressing mix, soup, and sour cream; mix well.
2. Pour over chicken in the crock pot.
3. Cook on high 3-4 hours.
4. I then shred the chicken and put back in the pot and add the egg noodles; mix together

3 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! I'm going to make this TONIGHT! Thanks for posting, I was just trying to decide what to make for tonight's dinner (:
    -Brittany Barna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds easy and delicious! Will have to try now that Jim is on nightcrew lol. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem we really liked it & super easy I am all about my crockpot these day's don't feel like doing full blown cooking but were still eating good! & makes leftovers :) -Candice-

    ReplyDelete