Friday, October 28, 2011

Ever Wonder??

Ever wonder if you life had went a different way? Today is my birthday & I always take a minute to think about my life where I am at in my life, have I achieved what I wanted, do I need to do better? When I was younger my parents always said I should have went to college for acting I was quite the actress/drama queen while growing up. I probably could have been good at it lol. I wonder if i had been successful if I would have enjoyed my life as much? But  when I think long and hard the answer is no! Say I had been a rich actress constantly in the eye of the public paparazzi fallowing me um.. No Thanks! I don't think I could have enjoyed that life & money does not = happiness! I instead fallowed my heart fell in love & got married at 20 to my best friend, my soul mate 3 years later I gave birth to my first son the best day of my life, he is the greatest thing to have ever happened to me. 3yrs after that I gave birth to my second son another wonderful day in my life. Now almost a year later on my birthday I look at my life & realized I would never want to live my life different. I have been so blessed, I may not be rich with money, but I am rich in love! I have an amazing amount of love surrounding me each day! Granted I have my day's where I wish I was on a deserted island & Johnny Depp dressed as Jack Sparrow was serving me fruity umbrella drinks lol! But I could never trade the I love you mommy's or the hugs, the kisses, the smiles of my kids. Watching them grow into boy's someday young men makes my heart melt. They are the greatest accomplishments in my life & I love them more than anything! I can say at 27 I am so happy with my life and can not wait to see what this next year brings with my family :) -C-

No comments:

Post a Comment