Friday, October 14, 2011

Threw out life you run into tons of different people. Some remain you friend for a life time, some only for a short while. During this time, you learn not only more about yourself but you learn more about the others. You figure out what you look for in a friendship, what values are important to you, how you react to the way others treat one another, and so many more things the list goes on and on. I have lived in several different towns, and two states, had tons of friends, some I still talk to. Some I dont. But threw out all the moving I have done each and everyone of you have impacted my life in some way. You all have made me the person I am today. I value opinions so much more then I did. I am very open minded when it comes to the choices I make for myself and my family. I use to think that my way was the only way, and that I was always doing what was right and best for me and my family. I now know that others opinions are just important as mine, and we all have one. I listen to what others say and use that in my own life daily. Whether its something I just think about or actually put to use. My dream all of my life was to be a mother, a wife, and have two children. At that time I wasn't set on what sex of the child it would be. I knew I would name my first born "Riley". Ive known this since I was in the 8th grade. & sure enough I now have a 4.5 year old  little boy named David Riley. I knew I would have two children. After having Riley, I had changed my mind and decided I would only have one. Then along came Miss Dailee Rae. Our ray of Sun shine. So much has changed since she was born. Its like our family is complete. (Which it is, we ARE NOT having anymore children) But, their is just something about having both a boy and a girl that complete my life. My favorite moto is:
I try to live my this, and set my examples of life threw this. All dreams are possible if you put your mind to them! So long for now! -Karm

No comments:

Post a Comment