Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kids hear everything

 Kids sure do pick up on everything that's why as parents we really need to watch what we say in front of them. Example: tonight at dinner my son tells my husband daddy I got a lollipop today at the Dr's after my shots (he had his 4yr checkup boy those are brutal) anyways my husband says that's nice then my 4yr old goes on to say: "mom's Dr gave Brycen a lollipop is she crazy?" Brycen is my 10 month old & 2 weeks ago my dentist gave him a lollipop to keep him entertained while she was checking my teeth I told this story to a friend & had said "I was like is she crazy to give a 10 month old a lollipop" Oops didn't realize he was listening to that! Well he was makes me think twice about what I say & when I say it! Thankfully I didn't say anything bad, but just goes to show even when you think they are not listening they sure are. So if there is something you don't want your kids to hear make sure you are away from them :) -C-

No comments:

Post a Comment