Monday, March 19, 2012

Crock Pot Ravioli & Banana Cake

Last night I made Ravioli's in the Crock Pot they were really tender & yummy!! Thanks to http://crockingirls.com/ I love their website so far everything i have made from there has been delicious!!

Recipe:
1 bag frozen cheese ravioli
1 lb browned ground chuck seasoned to taste
1 large jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce, I use Ragu Traditional recipe
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:
  1. Put first two ingredients in slow cooker then add sauce.
  2. Empty sauce into slow cooker then fill jar half full with water, shake it up to get all the sauce left in jar.
  3. Add this to slow cooker. This gives it the moisture you need for the ravioli.
  4. I usually start my slow cooker off on High and after a couple of hours reduce it to Low. Can be done on low setting if you will be away all day.
  5. It's done when raviolis are tender.
  6. Cover with cheese and serve with salad and garlic bread.

My oven is working again YAY!!! So I baked a cake while my dinner was crockin away lol! It was a banana cake with cream cheese frosting & chocolate shavings on it. -Candice-
Want the recipe?? Here's the link:
http://www.bakeorbreak.com/recipes/2011/12/13/banana-cake-with-cream-cheese-frosting/

No comments:

Post a Comment