Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tonights Menu

Tonight for dinner we are having Chicken Parm in the Crock Pot :)

4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 t Italian Seasoning
1/4 t black pepper
1/4 t kosher salt
1 T olive oil
1 egg, beaten
Sliced mozzarella cheese (I used a bag of shredded what I had)
Favorite jarred marinara sauce

Directions:
  1. Coat the bottom of the slow cooker with olive oil. In a separate bowl, whisk egg.
  2. Mix together bread crumb, seasonings, and Parmesan cheese in a separate dish.
  3. Dip chicken into egg mixture; then into bread crumb mixture, coating both sides.
  4. Place the chicken in slow cooker and top with 2-3 layers of mozzarella cheese.
  5. Cover with entire jar of marinara sauce. Cook on low 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Serve over pasta. (cook pasta separate)
I'm excited for this I love me some chicken parm & now it's even easier -Candice-

No comments:

Post a Comment