Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pizza roll-ups

Tonight's dinner compliments of pinterest!! First can I just say I freaking love pinterest it is awesome & addicting!

 Well this week I have been lazy, I have had a sick lil boy & have not felt like cooking like at all. Going on 3 days of no sleep b/c my poor lil guy has a horrible cough that keeps waking him & he then wants momma!

Tonight I needed something really quick & easy for dinner I had come across this cute lil recipe a bit ago I had figured I'd make it for the kids for lunch one day & I had all the ingredients so I decided this was tonight's dinner...

What you need:
1-2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls (depending on how many your cooking for I only needed 1)
1 pack string cheese
1 pack peperoni
1 jar pizza sauce (for dipping)

Unroll the crescent rolls individually place 4-5 slices of peperoni at bottom top with 1/2 a string cheese & roll up :) That simple!! Bake according to directions on package. Use pizza sauce to dip them in!
Super easy super yummy!!! Enjoy!! -Candice-

No comments:

Post a Comment