Tuesday, November 8, 2011

You know the saying you'd lose your head if it wasn't attached? Well today I sure felt like that! Today got the kiddo's loaded  up to go get some groceries we get there, I get the kids in their "fun cart" (the one's with steering wheels) & then realize I forgot my wallet so then it was time to load the kids back in the car & go back home to get my wallet & go back to the store! First we had to stop for lunch though b/c I did not need 2 little hungry grumps. So we went to Chick-Fil-A it's amazing They have this awesome peppermint chocolate chip milkshake right now I saw the sign & had to have one it was delicious. So we ate played & then headed back to the grocery store now mind you I have lost my list at some point so I end up forgetting a couple things oh well there is always tomorrow right?  I do however hate having to make multiple trips in a week annoys me! I guess I could blame my forgetfulness on the fact that both my kids were up by 5:30 this morning lol lack of sleep?? -C-

No comments:

Post a Comment