Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day

Hello Ladies. Its been a while since I have written. I am sorry. I have been so busy the past month doing a little bit of everything. I can say I am very far ahead on Christmas shopping, although by black Friday I am normally done. I wont be this year. I will be finish around the 1st week of December. We have tons of stuff bought for the kids & most of the families done. We just have a few things here and there we will pick up. We dont buy gifts for each other. We would rather buy for the kids and family. We can buy for each other at any given time. & we just enjoy the time together. 
Today was Turkey Day-Thanksgiving. We had our first Thanksgiving in our house, and my first Thanksgiving I ever cooked. My mom helped also by preparing a lot of the side dishes. It was such a blessing to have her help. A HUGE blessing for all the recipes from my grand mothers. It was a success, and I look forward to many more Thanksgiving here as a family.
We have had our Christmas tree up for about 2 weeks now. Its so beautiful. I cant take my eyes off of it everytime I walk by. Dailee luckily hasnt messed with it. Ever time she gets close to it I just say no, and believe it or not she walks away. I hope I havent spoken to soon. We have all our presents for the family under there and she has wanted to get into the bags, and bows. So I know this year's Christmas is going to be wonderful for her. Riley is so excited. Of course this year we are working hard teaching him the reason for the season is all about Jesus. & We give give as much as we can, and never expect anything in return. Its so hard for him. He has always gotten what he has wanted and much more (yes, I have spoiled him... along with the rest of our family) but we are trying our best to help him understand. Christmas is such a great time of the year, and by far my favorite Holiday. I am going to try my best to atleast keep you up to date on our lives once a week. Sometimes I may not get to it, but as soon as I do I will update! :) 
Tootles friends, & fans
Karmen

No comments:

Post a Comment